In a fast paced company of 350 000 employees in 27 countries, assuming a multitude of roles, in direct relation with top management. Managing a team of 10 and a network of 150 local communicators.
1. Social Media:
In order to promote and enhance successful merger, Creation of a web TV, narrating the companies’ integration over 2 years. With more than 2 millions unique visitors and an impressive press coverage (New york Times) ArcelorMittal WebTV was considered the first successful social media experiment in a large industrial corporation. Numerous awards and speaking engagements.
In charge of the global ArcelorMittal advertising campaign (created with TBWA corporate) “Boldness changes everything” (25 million dollar media buy budget)
- International coordination and customization (Mexico, Kazakhstan, China, Canada)
- Creation of the “Financial Times Boldness in Business” awards
3. Internal Communications:
Shortly after the merger, creation of an integration strategy, promoting the new values to all employees, from top management to blue collar.
Creation of state of the art Communications tools to fit the strategy:
- Global Intranet
- Global Corporate Magazine
- Harmonization of local magazines
- Top 500 call with CEO and top management
4. Special Projects:
Head of Media relations (Corporate) for India. Establish ArcelorMittal presence in India, in anticipation of a 12 billion dollars investment. Deploying the PR strategy and organizing 3 Press trips (brazil, Poland, Luxembourg) for 25 journalists
- Deploying a complete (internal / external / advertising) communication strategy following fatal mining accident. Created messaging for CEO and global message track
- Directly reporting to CEO & Chairman of ArcelorMittal
- Creation of Corporate Movie for Brand Launch
Senior management Conferences
Assisting CFO Aditya Mittal for his keynote speech, creating his multimedia presentation