For use of the Adforum Website
- Adforum.com is a service provided by MayDream S.A. and MayDream Inc. Your use of this website and all information available through it are subject to the following conditions. By using Adforum.com you agree to these terms and conditions.
- By using the Adforum.com website you acknowledge and accept that the copyright and any and all of the trademarks or other intellectual property rights subsisting in or connected with the Site or any of its content including the manner in which it is presented or appears and all information and documentation relating thereto (together "the Intellectual Property Rights") are the property of MayDream, its subscribers or licensors as the case may be and you shall not now or in future question or dispute the ownership by MayDream, its subscribers or licensors of any of the Intellectual Property Rights. MayDream respects the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. MayDream may remove content from its databases that appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a copyright of any material has been infringed using the Adforum.com service, please notify Adforum.com.
- This Site is designed to aid and promote the area of research and information relating to the advertising and/or communication business. You may display and download information, data or materials (together "Materials") from this Site only for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use in line with MayDream's aforementioned purpose. You may not make any additions, modification, adjustments or alterations to the Materials nor may you tamper with, reproduce, distribute, store or sell any of the Materials or make them available to any third party or compile any internal database containing the Materials without the prior written consent of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights in the relevant part or parts of the Materials. You further agree not to remove or change any proprietary notice(s) contained on the Materials. Fees and Payments. Should you choose to become a subscriber to any portion of the Site that requires a subscription, you agree to pay the subscription fees and any other charges incurred in connection with the subscription or service you may decide to purchase while using the Site. These fees (including any applicable taxes) will be accepted by you at the time of purchase, at rates clearly posted and in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges are nonrefundable. We reserve the right to change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees or charges, however not without giving you notice in advance.
- The Site and the Materials are provided on an "as is" basis and MayDream provides no warranties, implied or express, in respect of any aspect of this Site, including the accuracy, timeliness, performance or completeness of any information or data, nor does it warrant that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error free and you accept full responsibility for your use of this Site. MayDream is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. In particular, the information herein does not contain any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investments or other decisions. MayDream reserves the right to make changes to the Site at any time and without notice. We are not liable for any damages caused by the information or materials that may be downloaded from the Site.
- You hereby undertake fully and effectively to indemnify and keep indemnified MayDream at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by MayDream directly or indirectly in respect of any access to and/or use by you of this Site and any Materials contained therein, or in respect of any breach by you of any of the provisions of this agreement.
- You further undertake that you will not seek to recover and shall not be entitled to recover from MayDream or to be indemnified by MayDream in respect of any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss or damage or against any claim, proceedings, costs, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever sustained, incurred or paid by you to any party in respect of any of the matters specified in this agreement.
- For your convenience, we offer links to sites that our users should find interesting and informative. However we cannot and do not review the content of all sites to which links are provided. As such, we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency or intellectual property compliance of the information or materials contained on these sites. Part of this Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on the Site comply with international and national law. MayDream is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising materials.
- The Adforum, Creative Library and Agency Galery names and logo(s) are registered trademarks of MayDream S.A.
- MayDream reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any feature of the Site or service. By continuing to use the Site after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- This agreement may be terminated immediately by either you for or Adforum but upon any termination, clauses 1 to 9 of this agreement shall survive any such termination.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the French Republic and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts for European citizens and corporations, and be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America and shall be subject to the appropriate American Courts for US citizens and corporations and for citizens and corporations from any other country.
What is the e-store and how does it work?
AdForum.com's e-store is a section of the website where we offer for sale a variety of information and research products for the advertising community.
What is my shopping cart and how does it work?
An AdForum.com shopping cart is created when you select a product to purchase from the site. Your shopping cart contains a personalized record of all products selected for purchase and will remain open until you either complete the e-store purchase or specifically empty it. Should you leave AdForum.com's website with your shopping cart still open, you may return to it and continue your purchase the next time you visit AdForum.com. When you are interested in purchasing a product from the e-store or anywhere on the site, you need only click on the shopping cart icon or the words "Add to Cart". After you have created a shopping cart, you will be asked to confirm your order, select a shipping method and enter certain other registration information. Finally, you will be asked for your credit card information and a final order confirmation before your purchase is accepted. We will also confirm your order to your e-mail address once your credit card payment has been successfully processed. For Amazon.com and some publishers, the sale happens on their site and does not involve your AdForum shopping cart
Can I place an order if I am located outside of the United States?
Absolutely! We are pleased to be able to receive and ship orders anywhere in the world for delivery within a few days time. However, please remember that the prices for all orders are stated in U.S. Dollars but will be converted to your local credit card billing currency by the credit card bank processor. Note that duties, customs and taxes vary by country, and compliance to local laws in this regard is the customer's responsibility.
What forms of payment do you accept?
AdForum.com's e-store accepts VISA, American Express and Master Card. If you prefer to pay by check (made payable to Maydream, Inc.) or money order, please contact us
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes. All credit card information is processed using a secure server using the Secure Socket Layer Protocol with 128 bit encryption. When you’re ordering offline, your credit card information is deleted from our files once your order is verified and processed.
How can I contact AdForum.com?
We welcome your feedback - and we wish to address any issues or questions you may bring to us quickly. Please use our Contact Us page to submit questions, comments or suggestions or send specific questions or comments involving our e-store.
Thank you for shopping with AdForum.com E-Store!
To ensure that you fully understand the User Agreement, we first listed some frequently asked questions about it so that you only have to read through the full legal document that follows it if you want to.
Conditions of Use FAQ's
Q: Why a User Agreement?
Q: How can I use AdForum.com?
Q: Who owns the copyrights to the material on the site?
Q: Will you reimburse me for any damage caused by misinformation on the site?
Q: My computer crashed when I was watching the Ad of the Day, listening to a CD, surfing the Internet and playing a video game, will you come fix it?
Q: Do you accept full responsibility for the links on your site?