Brand Communications Manager
WHO WE ARE
Uncharted Power is a full-service power infrastructure technology company. Using our patented suite of solutions, we build, own, and operate infrastructure to provide energy that is both clean and low-cost. Our mantra is simple: Serve and Inspire.
With over one billion people in the world without access to electricity, our team is committed to remediating energy poverty by developing innovative and globally-relevant technologies to provide clean and affordable power.
WHAT YOU DO
The Brand Communications Manager will lead on allPR and brand marketing duties related to traditional media and social for both the company and the CEO. Additionally, some personal talent assistant duties (photo shoots, etc.) may be required in assisting the CEO as needed within or during activations and secured opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Providing media insights and press analytics, as well as pitching for and managing speaking arrangements and press opportunities for CEO. Strategize on and capture bi-weekly video and photo content of the CEO for potential use across social channels. Research formidable thought leadership opportunities and material for use on social. Flexibility to travel with CEO for events and speaking engagements. Organize and plan outwardrobe/styling for events and speaking panels, in-house, and off-site for CEO. Develop year-long brand voice and narrative cadence fro CEO and company Maintain a talent rider for CEO to be utilized at secured speaking operations and events Manage professional relationships,billing and scheduling with CEO’s key BC-related personal contacts/vendors such as beauty (hair/makeup/stylist), fitness (personal trainer), event planners, executing various other special projects, as needed.
- 2-3years of experience in social media, creativeand/or PR and communications. Excellent writing and copywriting for social media content, press releases, bylines, etc. (Bonus: SEO and digital marketin experience) Possess a “scrappy,” flexible, and resourceful attitude. Great attention to detail, organized, and ability to prioritize tasks. Excellent in creating Powerpoints/Google slides Research experience Media Relations Familiarity with Insights & Analytics Tools such as:
- Cision Critical Mention Meltwater WhoRepresents Celebrity Intelligence
POTENTIAL DUTIES & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
Content Capture, Creation & Editing
- Source and build showroom and fashion brand partnerships Steaming, Tailoring & Dry Cleaning Nice-to-haves
- Sewing Photography background
HMU Coordination & Onsite Event Support Driver’s License Passport for domestic and international travel
- Plan and coordinate high-res content capture for photo and social channel servicing Design and edit shareable content